- My order never arrived, what do I do?
- How long does it take for my treatment to arrive?
- How do I track my order?
My order never arrived, what do I do?
If your tracking shows delivered, failed delivery, cancelled or you are having issues tracking your order, please submit a request here and our Customer Support Team will look into this for you.
Find all estimated shipping times here.
If your order is taking longer than the shipping times listed, please submit a request here and our Patient Support Team will follow up with the courier.
How long does it take for my treatment to arrive?
All our orders are sent using Australia Post, this can take up to 5-8 business days depending on your location. To locate you order, we suggest:
- Check your Account to see if your order has left our pharmacy Our prescription formulas can take up to 5 business days to compound after your treatment has been confirmed.
- Track your parcel You can track your parcel to find out if your order has shipped and its status. You can also monitor your order delivery and add any delivery instructions through the Auspost App.
- Check if a notification card is in your letterbox or under your door Your item may have been delivered to the Post Office.
- Determine your order status using the tracking link If your order is ‘Delayed’ with Auspost, we recommend waiting 2 weeks in line with the guidelines that they have set. If your order has been delayed for over 2 weeks, please submit a Request through the link in the top right hand corner and our team will be in touch shortly.
How do I track my order?
- When your order has been dispensed from Pharmacy.
- The night before your order will be delivered. An Estimated Time of Arrival link will be provided.
- When the order has been delivered.