To link your IHI details with your Software account, your full name, date of birth, residential address and sex associated with your IHI must exactly match the details in your Software Account.
If you have an IHI, follow the steps below to link it to your Software account. If you do not have an IHI, apply for one here first.
View your IHI details
1. Log into your MyGov account.
2. Go to your Profile and navigate to Contact details.
3. Next to Address, click Edit.
4. Check that My Health Record is selected to share your Home Address with this service. Click Update to save your changes.
5. If your Home Address is empty, input your residential address. Remember to click Update to save your changes.
Once you have shared your Home Address with My Health Record, this is the residential address associated with your IHI.
If you’re having trouble accessing your IHI details, contact the HI Service.
Update your Software account with your IHI details
1. Log into your Software Profile
2. Go to Your details and click edit