Our doctors recommend the following when applying the Vitamin C + Ferulic Acid Serum.
Application without Software treatment
- In the morning, after cleansing apply 2-3 drops of the Serum to face, neck and chest and gently rub in.
- Followed by your moisturiser
- It is always recommend to finish off with SPF
Application with your Software treatment
- Vitamin C should not be used when first starting your Software treatment
- Our doctors recommend you wait at least 6-8 weeks until you introduce another active ingredient into your regime.
- If you are experiencing no irritation from your treatment, you can slowly introduce Vitamin C on days you are not using your treatment and gradually increase your usage week by week.
- Cleanse your face
- Apply 4-5 drops of serum to face, neck and chest and gently rub in
- Please then apply your moisturiser
- Followed by SPF or sunscreen
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser and dry your face
- Apply a non-comedogenic moisturiser and wait for 10 minutes or dry to touch
- Apply 2 pumps of the Software cream to the face, spreading it thinly (it’s best to do so using smaller dots to ensure maximum coverage). Wash hands immediately after
- Apply a non-comedogenic moisturiser 10 minutes later